Friday, September 12, 2008

Navigating the mysterious world of electronic full-text journal articles – how to locate African Studies journal articles at the Wells Library

Please stop by the Wells Library, Room E 157, on Monday, September 15th, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm, for a workshop on how to locate electronic full-text for African Studies journal articles:

Navigating the mysterious world of electronic full-text journal articles – how to locate African Studies journal articles at the Wells Library
How do I get an article from a journal that is in ALF? How do I find the full-text of an article? Which of the five URLs under a journal title in IUCAT will give me access to the full-text article I’m looking for? How do I get an article delivered to my email account? Where can I find a list of all our African Studies journal subscriptions? Discover the answers to these and other questions during this seminar on access to African Studies periodical literature.

No comments: